Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, June 10, 2016

How Does The Revival Begin?



     For an audio version of this message,
Please click on the link below:


     Not long ago Father gave me these words and he has asked me to share them with you. I hope you are blessed by them.
He said:

     My Children, You are a people of my heart. I have loved you and will always love you. You live in the tender part of my heart and I know your suffering and feel every pain. You are weary and need strength and you will find strength. You have struggled to find your revival and revival will come. You have done so many things out of the love in your hearts and I have seen these things and I am proud of you. Now it’s time to talk about revival and prosperity.

     Revival as you call it is just the manifestation of my presence. You have sought for it in many ways and tried all you know to get it to break out. Now I show you a better and more excellent way. Just as Paul wrote in Corinthians the gifts are to be sought after but the main thing to seek is love. As you focus on love the gifts will flow: Revival will flow from each of you as you love one another and love me.

     I am God of the simple. It doesn’t have to be hard. I am teaching my church to love again. Remember I said in scripture that people would know you are a disciple by the love you have for each other. It is this simple: As you focus on loving each other my presence will flow from this love. All the gifts of my Spirit will be common. I am love and where love is God is. I repeat. I am love and where love is I am.

     The reason most revivals cease is because they are built on a shallow foundation of love. They are built on the love of seeing the working of my Spirit which is still love but it’s not the greatest love. He who walks in the greatest love walks on the surest foundation. There is no greater love than one who lays down his life for his friends. This is Jesus the righteous and true foundation.

     Revival will not be earned. It is a gift of my grace just like your salvation. It is already inside you and waiting to be released. The kingdom of God is within you. It’s not in heaven that you pull it down or down below that you bring it up. There is enough revival power in each of you to shake your whole city. The problem is that you don’t know it. You must have faith in who I am within you.

     Here is the secret. Don’t think about revival: think about loving your Father and loving those around you. This love will draw my power and presence from each of you and miracles will flow like the waters of the great river within you. There is truly a river that flows and it flows through each of you that believe. Let it flow.

     On the heels of this revival will follow prosperity. Forget about all the doom and gloom you hear from the world and from those who don’t trust their Father. I know how to bless my people come fire, flood or famine. It is just like revival, it is a gift of my grace and if you will accept it as you did my free gift of salvation you shall have it. It’s just a matter of having faith in my grace and the gifts of my grace.

     It is not by sowing and reaping. These are earthly principles. I said while the earth remains seed time and harvest will remain but there is a way that remains long after the earth is vanished and the new earth and heavens are in place. Jesus said consider the birds, they don’t sow or reap but your Father feeds them. This is the kingdom part. Trust not in your sowing and reaping, trust in your Father. I told you to have faith in me not in sowing and reaping. Think about the greatest garden of all. How many seeds did Adam sow? Wasn’t their fruit on the trees when he was created?

     All things of true value come as my gift to you. Ask yourselves; how much did you pay for your salvation? How much did you pay for my Spirit living in you? How much did you pay for the eternity of bliss that awaits all who believe? Did not I even give you the measure of faith you used to believe for your own salvation? Why would revival come any other way?

     Revival will come to my church when my people realize that the reviver lives within them. I am the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, cannot I bring life back to my church? The day comes soon when you see my Spirit poured out not only on the church but on all flesh. All will know me from the least to the greatest. The great Revival or “adoption” as I call it, is not coming to the church; it’s coming to the whole world!

     So rest my beloved. Let me flow through you and start this great harvest that you belittle by calling it a revival. It will come as you put your trust in me and set your love upon me and upon each other. 

     Here is a clue. Act like children around the table and your Father will come for supper. Start treating me like I’m already here and you will find that I am here. I am with you always. 

     I love you my beloved and I am excited about the days ahead. Be not afraid it is my good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Jesus is coming for a glorious church an overcoming church and a victorious church. You are the victors who I have invited to the feast!

     This was the end of the words he spoke at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information, please click the links below: