Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Fullness Of Christ


     For an audio version of this message
please click on the link below.


Ephesians 4 ESV

     1. I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2. With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3. Eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6. One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. 7. But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.

     8. Therefore it says:

“When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men.”

     9. (In saying, “He ascended,” what does it mean but that he had also descended into the lower regions, of the earth? 10. He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.) 11. And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,
12. To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,

     13. Until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,

 to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,

     14. so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16. From whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

     As I was reading and meditating on these verses today I was thinking about the verses above that say we were given the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to perfect us for the work of the ministry until we all come into unity of the faith. I was wondering what that would look like and the wonderful voice of my Father came to me and I wrote down these words and he asked me to share them with you.

     He said,

My wonderful children, there is a day coming when all my children shine like the sun at noon. When you are all complete in the revelation of who you are in me and who I am in you. This is the true message of those that I have sent to teach you. There are many today who call themselves apostles and prophets and teachers but you know they are false because they are tearing down the body and not building it up in love.

     If the purpose of these ministers is to build you up into the image of my son then any one preaching any other message is a false prophet. This is why my beloved Paul said if any man preach any other gospel message let him be cursed. Only the true message of love and the message of the cross can build you up into the image of my firstborn.

     There are many today that condemn you and belittle you and laugh at you all the way to their big bank in their big car and they keep you in bondage because you don’t know the truth about yourself.

     If you are born again then you are not the low-life mangy dog that they make you feel like you are. You are holy and blameless and full of my glory within. The only thing you need is to be told who you are over and over until you believe in the finished work of the blood of my son.

     As you learn who you truly are then the ways of the world will fall away from you and you will be conformed on the outside to who you already are on the inside. You will start putting off the old ways of anger and strife and greed and you will put on praise and kindness and gentleness and peace and patience and will be more and more like the One whom I exalted to my throne.

     This is my plan for my church. I am not planning for my church to be beaten down and run off the earth in some terrible event you call the tribulation. I plan on my church learning who they are and being conformed to the image of my son and to rise up in the glory of my goodness and take over the world with my gospel.

     You are the body of my son in the earth. His body was beaten and killed once and now he is alive for evermore. As he is in heaven so are you in the earth. You are the body on the earth and you will shine like he does sitting here at my right hand exalted above all that is named. As I have exalted him in the heavens I will exalt his body in the earth until the darkness of the world is driven out and my kingdom has put down all authority in the earth.

     There will even be a day when my people are so sure of who they are that they will no longer allow death to have the final say. There will be a day when death will not be a certainty but a choice. A day when only those who choose to go home will come home. This will become normal in the day of glory that is coming when all shall know me from the least to the greatest and the day when the weakest among you is mightier than my beloved David.

     I know this doctrine is new to so many of you because of the lies that have been preached out of the pulpit to keep the sheep hungry and afraid and the money machine overflowing, but this will change.

     My people will be loyal to me and not their denomination and will come out of this wilderness called religion and will be free to reign in my Son. The glory of the gospel will once again flow from house to house and street to street and my light will drive darkness from the earth.

     So be prepared my beloved to be transformed as you learn the truth about who you are and about how much you are loved. The holiness that is in you will become the holiness you live in and you will forget what it’s like to have an evil thought or desire, and you will be full of my glory and my joy continually.

     These are my plans for you my loved ones. Plans to prosper you and bless you and make you rule upon the earth. Just remember, in the kingdom ruling is serving, so serve each other in love and give your lives for each other just as Jesus did for you. Be of great cheer my beloved ones, it is my great joy to give you the kingdom.


     This was the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click on the links below: