Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2016

Safe!



     For an audio version of this message,
please click on the link below.



Habakkuk Chapter 3

Though the fig tree should not blossom,

nor fruit be on the vines,

the produce of the olive fail

and the fields yield no food,

the flock be cut off from the fold

and there be no herd in the stalls,

yet I will rejoice in the LORD;

I will take joy in the God of my salvation.

GOD, the Lord, is my strength;

he makes my feet like the deer’s;

he makes me tread on my high places.



     What a beautiful promise from our Father. I was awakened early this morning with these scriptures dancing in my heart. I love it when my day starts like this. It’s Father’s way of getting my day started right. As I went into my prayer time I opened my bible and started reading these verses, and then began to worship Father with these very words, and as I did He began to speak to me and asked me to share his words with anyone who will listen.

     He said,

     My beloved ones, I need you to take your eyes off the world and the problems of the world. You are safe in me and I am watching over you. My little children your supply does not come from the world. Yes it may come through the world, but not from the world.

     Do you realize that if all the crops on earth failed and there was nothing left in the field that I will still feed you? Your supply is not from the world but is from me. Do you not realize that I have gardens in heaven? I have all you need. I have fruit here so large that one apple would feed a whole community on earth. Is that hard for you to believe? Please my little ones, dream a little, open your minds as a little child and let me show you my glorious provision for you. I am not limited by your growing season.

     I tell you these things because I want you to start seeing everything that comes into your hands as coming from me. I am your provider. I will provide for you and protect you and it does not depend on who the president is or who is in what office. There is really only one official and he sits at my right hand as a King.

     I want you to take your eyes off the distractions you call famine and war and disease and politics. I want your eyes looking into my eyes and seeing how precious you are to me. I have all you need.

     Think about this a moment. When Jesus led the multitudes into the wilderness did he know they were going to run out of food? Of course he did. He led them out there for that purpose to show them that their provision didn’t come from their gardens or the markets, but it comes from heaven.

     I fed multitudes in the wilderness with manna from heaven and you know this story so you have no basis for worry. There is absolutely no reason for you to worry. You may say look at this and look at that but if you look into my eyes and look at my past record of taking care of you and of all believers, then you have no basis for the worry in your heart. I have never failed you. I will never fail you.

     Put away the doom and gloom once and for all. If you stay tuned into the world news or the world church you will only see the enemy’s plan. He plans on destroying the world with evil and war. He doesn’t get his way. I get my way. My way is salvation and not destruction. Really think on this for a moment. If I wanted the world destroyed do you think it would still be here? Am I not able to tear down and rebuild what I created in the first place?

     You don’t even have to have faith to believe this. It’s simple logic. If I wanted the world destroyed then it wouldn’t be here. There will be a day when I have reaped the precious fruit of this earth until there is no fruit left. My fruit is people. I will save multitudes of millions and my glory will cover this earth. Here is a hint. Those of you who are farmers already know this:You don’t burn the field until the harvest is done.

     When all these things are complete I will build a new heaven and earth that will never be touched with sin and evil. I do this because I want a place that has never been stained by blood or tears. In the new creation you will not be able to point to any place and say “remember the terrible thing that happened here?” there will never have been any blood shed or sad tears shed on any place. It’s that simple my loved ones. That is why I am creating a new heaven and new earth. All tears will be wiped away and only joy will remain.

     So there is no basis for you to be worried about destruction and waste. Are there wars and troubles in the earth today? Yes but they are not my plan. Jesus told you there would be wars and rumors of wars but because he told you does that mean he caused them? Of course not. If you warn your neighbor that you saw a snake in his yard does that mean you put it there?

     Wake up my loved ones. You are so safe in my arms. Jesus told you that no one could snatch you out of his hand and you are in his hand and he is in my hand so you are double safe.

     So please my little children, put away the fear. If you fall I will catch you. If you wake up tomorrow and everything you own is gone then rejoice knowing that better things are on the way. The enemy can’t steal anything from you that I can’t replace with bigger and better. Besides, I am your loving father and I save everything you love and it will be returned to you as a reward in the day of restoration, so nothing is ever really lost. You can’t lose for winning.

     So rest in me my loved ones and know that the condition of the world and your provision are not even related. Your inheritance is from above and not from below. I have bread you can’t buy at the store and milk that flows from heaven.

     For those with ears to hear, Jesus is the true bread and if you eat of him daily then you will find that you don’t really need natural bread at all. You live by the words that proceed from my mouth and not by the natural things you consume. I will bring you to this level if you keep following me. You have heaven’s bread and living water. How could you starve?

     I love you my dear children and I don’t want you to be afraid. I want you to rejoice and do the things children do. Play and be happy. Don’t forget my children, I dwell in you and you dwell in me and you are safe in me.



    This was the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment. I hope you are encouraged by these words.

Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all
Michael


For more information please click the links below: