Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Royal Servant



     For an audio version of this message,
please click the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


     Philippians Chapter Two:

1. Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? 
Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? 2. Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.

3. Don‘t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. 4. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.

5. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
6. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. 7. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, 8. he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

9. Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
1l. and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12. Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. 13. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

14. Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15. So that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people. 16. Hold firmly to the word of life; then, on the day of Christ’s return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless. 17. But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy. 18. Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy.


     While meditating on these verses Father's voice came to me and he asked me to write down these words and share them with you.
He said:
     My beloved ones. You are my offspring. You are born of my Spirit and my will. You are destined to rule and reign with me for eternity. I am all sufficient God of the heavens and earth and I rule as a humble servant. I could rule and reign with absolute power and force every creature to serve me in terror but that is not who I am.

     So many of my children are quick to point out that they are royalty and that is true, but your position and power is not given to you to be served but to become servants. Jesus is my son and he is exalted above all and sits in my throne where he serves you by making intercession for you.

     Think of this for just a moment. If the King of Kings uses his position in the heavenly realm to serve you then what should you be using your authority and power for?

     This is what I need you to know my beloved. So many in the world church are seeking my power and my authority to rule but they are not seeking it for the right reason. My power is given for serving others in love and for no other reason. It’s not about how many devils you cast out, it’s about how many people you helped get free.

     I love you my beloved children and I want you to know who I am so that you will know who you are. I am the God who reigns and there is no other. I want you to see the life that my son lived upon the earth through the revelation of the Royal Servant. Did my son destroy the works of the devil? Yes he did but why did he do that? Seriously consider this. He did it to bring freedom to the captives of the world. Could we have destroyed the works of the devil from heaven? Yes. With one world I could destroy all my enemies and there would never be a thought of them again. But that is not who I am.

     Jesus came and lived a life of service upon the earth and that was his purpose. He came to give his life for your ransom and to destroy sin and evil but he also came to show you my character so you would know who I am and become like me.

     What he showed you is that a life lived for only yourself is a life that is wasted. He poured out his life and his blood and now I am pouring out my Spirit in the earth.

     Shall we talk about that for a moment? What is Holy Spirit doing in the earth? Is he ruling over you like a dictator? No He is not. Do you remember what Jesus said in John sixteen? He said the comforter was coming to reprove the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment. 

     Of sin because they don’t believe? Why would he do that? He did that so they would repent and believe because I love them.

     Of righteousness because when Jesus came to me his blood was already shed, and faith in him and his sacrifice is all that is needed to be righteous. 

     Of judgment because the prince of the world was judged. Not the people of the world. The prince of the world. 

     All this Jesus did because of love and to serve the ones I love. We rule in love by serving in love.

     Also think about Romans chapter eight. You don’t know how to pray as you ought, so Holy Spirit is interceding for you with groaning and such deep prayer that your bodies aren’t even capable of uttering the things He is praying for you.

     Holy Spirit is one with us. He is just as much God as I or Jesus but He also came to serve and not to be served. Have you ever heard Holy Spirit speak of himself? He says nothing of himself and he only glorifies Jesus. He also came to show you our nature and our character so that you can become like us.

     You are already made in our likeness and our image and this message is to reveal to you who you already are. As you awaken to the fact that you are just like us then you will shake off all the lies the world told you about yourselves and then you will learn to rule the world by serving each other in love.

     As you learn who you truly are then your life will be lived in service of your king. You will serve Jesus by serving each other and by living as we live. This is true worship. This is why I seek you to worship me in Spirit and truth. This is the truth of who I am and serving others in love is the nature of my Spirit.

     So my beloved ones, will you look at who I am? Will you look at who Christ is? Will you consider what Holy Spirit is doing in the earth and learn who you are? Will you do as Christ did? Will you use your royalty to become a servant? Will you become the Royal servant? 

     Please consider these things my beloved and serve one another with the same love I serve you with. Be at peace with each other my children. No more bickering over differences but celebration of faith in me.

     
     This was the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time.
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click on the links below: