Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, June 24, 2016

Presently in His Presence

     
     For an audio version of this message,
please click on the link below:



Psalm 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 31:20

Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 140:13

Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name; the upright shall dwell in your presence.

John 17: 5

5And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.



As I was praying to day and sitting quietly at my computer listening for his voice he kept whispering to me the following phrase: He said “presently in my presence” He repeated this phrase three times. In the spirit I looked and saw a clock and the clock didn’t have numbers on it but had the words “right now.”

Then he spoke to me the following words:

He said.

My son, please write down these words and share them with my beloved ones. I love each of you so much and I need you to rest in my love. You ask for my presence and then you worry about the future or spend time regretting the past. I need you to focus on me right here, right now. Put away worry and regret and be with me in this moment.

This is a great secret to peace. Faith and miracles and blessing are created in my presence but it takes you putting your attention on me right now to live in this place of my presence.

Imagine if you went to visit your friend and spend the day with them. Then imagine if they spent the whole time ignoring you and telling you how much they are worried about tomorrow or sorry about yesterday. You want to fellowship with them and pour your love and affection on to them, but they won’t be still long enough for you to even have a conversation.

This is the way most of my children are. Sometimes I just want to hold you in my arms and pour my love upon you but you won’t have it. Just like Jesus when he wept over Jerusalem. We wanted so badly to just gather them into our arms and love them but they didn’t want that. They wanted the earthly kingdom and didn’t care about the heavenly one.

Please my beloved ones. If you could spend just an hour a day with me and let me love you. You have 24 and I’m only asking for one. Sometimes I want to hold you and others I want to show you things that are happening in my realm, but you only want to talk about your problems and not about my plan and my realm.

There are so many things I want to tell you and teach you but it’s hard to do when you are so busy. This is why Jesus came alone to pray each day. Even as busy as he was he understood that it’s fellowship with me in the quiet times that replenishes and refreshes you. This is what the scripture means that says times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord.

This is why it’s called my “presence.” You can’t be focused on my presence while worried about the future. I want you to practice being in the moment and in my presence. There are many who say they are practicing my presence but they are still in their state of worry and not allowing me to have the time I want.

In the early church they understood this concept. They called it ministering to me but it was really just focusing on me and letting my will and my intent be known.

There are many examples of this in scripture, such as the church at Antioch when they fasted and prayed and Peter when he was on the roof. It’s just a matter of taking time and setting aside all your thoughts and cares and resting in my peace.

Besides Jesus already told you not to worry about tomorrow so that should be out of your lives already and you should be living in total trust in me knowing that I love you dearly, and I bought all your troubles and cares when I purchased you with the blood of my beloved son.

So will you do this my loved ones? Will you set aside time to come to me in the secret place and let me show you the wonders of my love and the glory of my grace. I have so much to show you. Once you set aside worrying about your realm then I can show you what I have here. Things I have longed for generations to tell my children about.

You shouldn’t have to wait to get to heaven to learn what is here. If you were moving to another city you would study that city and know what landmarks were there and you would know what entertainment and food was there. Yet my children know very little about their eternal home because they are earthly minded and not heavenly minded.

I ask you my beloved because I love you and I want you to have these things and I enjoy your company. I treasure the few moments we have alone more than you have ever imagined. You are my delight and each of you is different but wonderful. There are so many things I love about you. You really are my children and the desire of my heart. You are my treasure and I love spending time in your presence as much as you do mine.

Please think on these things and come away with me as much as you can. Soon you will learn to live in both realms at once. You will be conscious of earth and heaven at the same time, but it takes time to learn these secrets and these gifts are free for the taking to whomever will come.

Come to me my beloved in the day called today, in the moment called now, in the place called here, in the realm called love.


This was the end of the words he spoke to me at that moment.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


     For more information please click the links below: