Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Deep Roots

An audio version of this message will be on the podcast soon. Please click on the link below to listen.

michaelottministries.podomatic.com

Ephesians Chapter 3.

     14. For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

     I have faced many challenges lately and at times barely had the strength to continue. You know how it can be. Problems and ailments and troubles all around can wear you down until you just want to quit. 

    I know many who call themselves preachers and teachers don’t want you to know that they have the same problems that you do. They want you to think they are super spiritual giants who have everything figured out. But that is not reality. We all face problems and trials and tribulations, that goes with living on earth and no one is immured from trouble.

     So as I got weaker and weaker and my body tried to shut down and I wondered what the answer was. I tried all the things we always do. I tried more rest, more exercise, more scripture reading, and more fighting the enemy. Then in his mercy Father revealed to me that I was suffering from a weak spirit. 

     As the scriptures above tell us that we can be strengthened with might in our inner spirit, so then we can also be weakened. Our spirits can get weak and the life force that keeps us going dwindles until we fade to black. I believe this is why so many of us get ill and some die early.

     I did all the natural, physical and religious things that I knew how to do but none of them worked. I thank my Father God that he came to me with these words and I’ll share them with you in hopes that you will be strengthened also. Here are his words.

     My son, you are doing so many things and are so busy that you haven’t taken time to soak your spirit in the living water of my Spirit. You are doing good things but you are beginning to run out of the strength within and you are running on your will power and your physical ability. I never meant for you to live this way. It’s Christ in you, the hope of glory.

    All I ever asked you to do is host my Spirit. You are only strengthened by the time you take to soak yourself in me. I long to fill you with my presence and my glory I long for you to sink your roots down deep in my love for you. I am the branch and you are the vine. Take time to spend resting in my Spirit and letting me love you. Set aside all you have to do for a while each day and just meditate on how much I love you and how much I long to work through you so that you won’t grow weary.

     This is what I meant in the letter to the Hebrews about entering into my rest. You can learn to live within your spirit and my power will work through you and you will see many great wonders. These don’t come from human effort. They don’t come by more study and more working. They come from my presence flowing through you to accomplish all the things I want to do through you.

     By spending time with me in my presence you rest from your labors. You enter into your Sabbath with me. I finished the works already and spaced them out in time. Just as I don’t have to reset the sun every day because it is a finished work so it is with all the things I put into the earth to be signs and wonders. These things will show up in their time if you rest in me and let me flow through you.

     Think of it as planting a tree. You don’t have to plant a tree but once and it bears fruit as long as it gets water. It’s the same with my children. You will bear more fruit by sending your roots down into my love and taking time to drink me in. You will not have to struggle and strive to see the kingdom overtake the world.

     Do you remember that Jesus told you that you would be like a tree planted by the water and would bear great fruit? This is how I plan to take over the world. In the beginning Adam was the Gardner of the natural world. The second Adam was the gardener of the spirit realm and you are the trees he planted.

     As each of you begins to soak yourselves in my love then the fruit coming from your lives will be sweet and all that come by will want what you have. No more running all over trying to be productive. Just let others eat of the righteous fruit in your lives and they will ingest the seed and become trees themselves. This is how the kingdom will grow. Not in laborious toil but in joyful sharing of fruit.

     So set aside time and rest in my love and my presence. Soak in my Spirit like the wick of a lamp until your fire burns bright again. Strengthen yourself in me until your spirit is filled with heaven. As you do then your body will be saturated with my presence and you will continually be restored.

     Share this with my loved ones and tell them to stop the struggling. Rest in me in my finished works and stop doing things out of necessity and remember you are doing things because you love me and love people. It’s not that the task has to be done, it’s that the love is so great it has to be shared. Tell my loved ones how much they are loved and tell them to strengthen themselves in me and be strong in the power of my might and let that might grow within them until they are strong again. Don’t forget my son, tell them I love them.

     This is the end of the words He spoke to me at that moment. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click on the links below: