Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

Surrender


For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:


While praying this morning and asking questions about some things Holy Spirit spoke these words to me and asked me to share them with you.

My children; stop struggling and surrender to me. You have tried so hard to get the faith message to work and sometimes you get a breakthrough and sometimes you get nothing. It’s time to learn a better way. It’s time to give yourself to me and surrender to the works that I built into your walk.

I have specific plans for each of my children. Each one is given manifestations of these works that were finished before the world was created. All that is necessary is surrender to me.

Think of Peter and John and the crippled man at the gate. Didn’t all the apostles go through that gate? Didn’t even Jesus go through that gate when he went into the temple? The manifestation of that man’s healing was given to Peter and John. This miracle was ordained for them. Peter and John were going up to the temple to pray that day. They weren’t going there to teach or preach or do miracles. Amazing things happen when you pray.

Think of it as a game of strategy between me and my enemy. He makes his plans but I have already seen them from ages past and I have a person in place to counter every move he makes. He gets so frustrated because I know his every move.

The problem is that sometimes my players aren’t where they are supposed to be. Sometimes one player wants to make all the plays and not let the rest of the team participate. Each one of you has a part in the body and each of you is a member of the team. Each of you has been preassigned works and wonders that are built into your walk if you just keep walking with me.

Jesus told you that they that are born of the Spirit are like the wind. They go from here to there and there seems to be no reason for where they come from or where they go. This is because they are born of me. I am still hovering over all the earth just like in the beginning. Those who are born of me are riding my presence to and fro and my gifts are flowing through each of you as you go.

You don’t have to struggle to produce faith and miracles. All you have to do is fellowship with me. Staying focused on me takes you into places you would never go without me.

I know all the plans for each person in the earth so I can put you where you are supposed to be. Just like I did with Phillip. They only spoke of this once but this was common for the early church to be caught away and moved from place to place. It will become more common not through works, but through fellowship with me.

If you want to see miracles and glory poured out into the natural world it’s not through working or having more faith. It’s through having more fellowship. The apostles did miracles and wonders while Jesus was near and when he left they had to wait on me to arrive to do them again. He told them not to leave Jerusalem until I arrived to go with them. Miracles flow out of my presence. I live inside you but you are not always attentive to me.

Think about it as a relationship between husband and wife. If you go places together and you spend time together intimately then the relationship flourishes and even produces fruit called love and happiness and even children. If you only see each other occasionally and you don’t take time to treasure each other’s company you may still be married but you are not bearing the fruit of marriage. There will not be joy and will not be peace.

I am always in love with you and always attentive to you and wait patiently for you to focus your attention and time on me. Just as in the natural you let things into your being by sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing so it is in the spiritual realm. If you see me, hear me, taste me, smell me and touch me then you allow my presences into your physical life.

Do you remember these sayings from scripture? Taste and see that the Lord is good. Today if you will hear my voice? Isn’t one of the names of Jesus the rose of Sharon and the lily of the valley? Do not these terms reference his fragrance? Doesn’t the letter to the Hebrews tell you that your high priest is “touched” with the feeling of your infirmities?

You can touch me and feel me, you can smell me, you can taste me, and you can hear me and see me with your heart. I am so accessible to you and the only thing missing is your attention towards me. I will never leave you but you often go hours without even knowing I’m with you.

Do you remember that Peter said he wouldn’t leave my voice to wait tables? Miracles were flowing out of him on his way home every day when they would lay the sick in the streets just to be close to him so that they would be healed.

It was his intimacy with me that filled his life with power. You are my lamp but you will only burn as bright as the amount of my oil you are willing to be saturated with. I will say this again. You are my lamp but you will only burn as bright as the amount of my oil you are willing to be saturated with. I am always with you and when you are always with me then all the works ordained from before the world will show up in your life as fruit and not as labor.

The kingdom is a family. I rule with family. I created earth and put a family in the garden. I told Abraham that through him all the families of the earth would be empowered. When we wanted to save the world Jesus came to be born to a virgin to become family. Jesus is not ashamed to call you his brothers and sisters because that was our plan. You are our family. Jesus is not coming back to build an army but to take a bride and build a family. It is fellowship that we want.

Please my beloved children, set aside your agenda and your plans for taking over the world with force and focus on fellowship. As you become intimate with me then all the gifts will show up and it won’t be work, it will be celebration. Miracles will be birthed from my love and you will walk in total victory. The earth will be filled with my glory flowing from inside you.

Which is easier; to overcome the world, or to marry the one who already did? This is why you are more than conquerors because you are married to the one who conquered it all just because he loves you and wants to give you the earth as a wedding gift.

We are so much in love with you and we have committed all we have to the relationship we have with you. Will you do the same? Will you just surrender to our love and be one with us?

Stop the struggling and start the singing. Jericho fell with a shout of praise and so will all the walls in your life. The redeemed shall return with singing, not with weapons, and everlasting joy will be upon your heads. You conquer by rejoicing and you win with worship.

Please my beloved, meet me in your heart and let’s sing songs to each other. Let us adore each other and bring forth the fruit of love. As you learn these secrets then you will know what true peace, prosperity and health is.

I love you my dear ones so please turn your hearts back to me. Stop looking at your broken car and leaky sink and start looking at your delightful husband who can fix anything. If you are married to the king who owns the universe then why is it that you are worried and afraid?

Enter into my rest and know that I am always with you. Love each other and worship together. The church will become one church as it becomes one bride with the groom. Return to your first love and love with all your heart. Your King loves you with all of his.



     This was the end of the words Holy Spirit spoke to me at that moment. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
Michael


For more information please click on the links below: