Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Guarding Your Heart


For an audio version of this message,
please click on the link below:




     While praying today Father spoke these words to me and asked me to write them down and share them with you.
He said:

     My children, don’t listen to the lies that make you afraid. You are my delight and you are my called and chosen. The world is jealous of you and they seek to make you afraid. Their biggest weapon against you is fear. They want you to be afraid of the latest terrible disease or calamity that is coming upon the world. They want you to hide and not take over ownership of the world I have given you.

     You don’t need to be afraid my beloved. You are in my hands. I am in you and with you and I am all you need. I told you through my beloved Paul that I meet your needs according to my riches in glory. Not according to your need, not according to your ability or your income. Not according to your strength or might or power but according to my lavish riches in the glory of my son.

     Anytime someone tries to tell you to be afraid and wants you to run and hide just tune them out. You are already hidden in Christ. Tell them just like Paul told them. You were crucified with Christ and yet you live and now you live by the faith of my son and not by your own faith. It is his faith that is keeping you alive and his plan that is providing for you and that doesn’t depend on the elements of this world.

     Do you remember that manna fell from heaven and millions of people didn’t have to resort to eating desert creatures but were fed from the tables of heaven? Do you remember that water flowed from the rock and that rock was and is my Son?

     My beloved, heaven is in you. My kingdom is in you. I live on the throne of your heart. I am not far away and cold towards your prayers. I am inside you saying yes and amen to all that I promised you. Many of you are looking into a faraway world because those who taught you told you that I am beyond the vastness of an expanding universe and it may take years to get your prayers to me. These things are so silly.

     You must awaken to the truth that I am inside you and not far away. I love living inside you. I know your thoughts, your needs, and your wishes. I know things about you that you don’t even know about yourselves. I am caring and I love you so much that I live inside you so that I want have to miss you. Will you please awaken to my love for you and know who you are.

     You are not a lost wandering soul just waiting to be rescued. You are my beloved children for whom I created eternity so that you could enjoy my love forever and not be limited to just one lifetime.

     Please my loved ones. I know you are being bombarded by bad news on every side but tune that out and listen to the station in your heart. It is broadcasting from the studios of Holy Spirit in a trillion love watts telling you that all is well and I am still on my throne. I will never leave you or forsake you and I need you to let me heal your hearts so that all that I am can flow from you.

     Remember that I told you to guard your heart because all the issues of life flow from it? This is what the bad news people try to do to you. They try to make your heart afraid and sick. Your heart is the portal to heaven. All things from heaven don’t flow to you but they flow through you.

     Do you remember that I said I am able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ask or think according to the power that works within you? This power resides in your heart and is released into your physical world from your heart. It comes out in expressions of joy and thanksgiving and love. When you release love you release power to change your world. When your heart is sick you release sadness into your world.

     In the spirit realm this resembles a river flowing from you. Just as in the physical world a river of fresh water brings life to the land it touches so does your spirit. The issues of life flow from your heart and your world becomes a garden around you. If sadness, fear and death flow from within you then things around you begin to decay. Those who would try to rule this world know this works so they try to poison your heart river with fear and anxiety. This is why you must guard your heart.

     I told you that as a man thinks in his heart so is he. Whatever you spend the most time thinking about in your heart of hearts is what you become on the outside. If you think on fear and scary world events then fear will fill your world and you will have no peace. But if you let my peace rule your heart then all of heaven will flow through you and touch the world.

     So my beloved which will it be? Will you continue to let your heart be programmed by the evening news or will you be programmed by the love words of the one who gave his life for you? Will you allow me access to your whole heart or will you keep that part open to the world who only wants you to be afraid so they can sell you something you don’t need?

     The future of the world is not what you have been taught. You have a wedding to prepare for and a King who is coming to rule with you. Does this sound like and event to fear or an event to be excited about?

     Please my loved ones, put aside the fear and trust me. I love you so much that I redeemed you from the sin master who owned you and I washed you in the blood of my son and gave you full family rights and the same inheritance as Jesus.

     I have considered your life from ages past and I have calculated everything you would ever need and have already provided it for you so that you can rest in me. All that you ever need will come to you when you need it so stop worrying and be thankful. It is my good pleasure to give you my whole kingdom. So rejoice in me and be glad for all that I have is yours.



     This was the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: