Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Unity



For an audio version of this message,
please click on the link below:



Ephesians Chapter Four, verses 11 through 16,

     And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.


     As I was meditating on these scriptures today some things were revealed to me about them. I am very encouraged to know that no matter how scattered the church seems to be today there is a process in place that will bring us together to be one. This process is called speaking the truth in love.

     So what is the truth? Jesus is the way the truth and the life. He is the truth we speak to each other to cause the body to become one and grow up into the head which is Christ. The truth is that Christ is the finished work and that is what we should be speaking to each other.

     As I was thinking about these things Father’s voice came to me and asked me to share with you the words he shared with me. I hope you are blessed by his words. He said:

     My children. I know when you look at the world you see chaos and you see trouble and you see danger on every side. But this is just the projection your enemy wants you to see. Don’t believe all these lies. I sent my son into the world to show you my plan for the world. You must believe in who he is. It is my plan to save and deliver and heal and bless and to take over the world with love and kindness.

     It’s only as you put away the idea of a mean vengeful God who wants to destroy things that you will begin to understand my plan. My plan is to save all who will come and to love them until they come to me. This is my one and only plan: Overcome evil with good!

     First my church has to grow up. You must learn to see each other as I see you. Not looking at faults but looking at the truth of the new creation. Old things are passed away and all things are new. No longer do you know anyone after the flesh but you must look at the spirit inside them to know them.

     This is what it means to speak the truth in love. When you see a brother or sister overtaken in a fault you restore them by telling them that they are my righteousness in Christ. They are holy and precious in my sight and encourage them to see themselves in my eyes and they will not identify with the old nature but will rise up into the new one.

     The truth is that Jesus took away the sins of the world so I am not counting sin against anyone but my door is open for all to come and be reconciled to me. The early church understood this gospel. They knew that everything I did through my son was done because of love and not because of wrath.

     I so loved the world I sent my son and He loved you so much that he took your sin, sickness and disease away from you by taking it upon himself. Not to satisfy the wrath of an angry God but to satisfy the love of a kindhearted Father.

     It is not that I was angry with you so I had to torture someone. I am not the torturer, your enemy is. The whole world fell into sin and the price that my son paid was to sin and not to me.

     Do you remember that the devil took Jesus up to a high mountain and tried to exchange all the kingdoms of the earth for his worship? So how powerful was this enemy that he could manhandle my son and take him upon a high mountain?

     At that time the devil was in charge of all the kingdoms of the world. All of mankind had become a slave to the dark kingdom and they needed rescuing. The ransom I paid for you was not paid to myself.

     Your enemy thought he was getting my son as an eternal prisoner in exchange for your freedom. Little did he know that it is not possible that my righteous son could be held. Not only did he not become the eternal prisoner in hell but he took over the place while he was there. He spoiled the principalities and evil slave master demons. He destroyed darkness by his eternal light. Hell was no match for the glory of my son. He led those who were captive from ages past and brought them out with him when my glorious Spirit raised him from the dead. He destroyed him who had the power of death and restored mankind to your rightful place.

     Once the true gospel is understood then the power of the gospel will be restored. Jesus came and restored the power to the church and even greater power. This is why he said “these and greater things will you do when I have gone back to Father.” Adam was ruler over the physical world but in the new creation you have the power to judge angels and are seated with my son in heavenly realms. You have more authority than you ever know but that authority only works in love.

     As the church learns the truth about my love for you and you begin to love each other great power will be released again and the kingdoms of this world will not be able to stand before you. Jesus said “all authority in heaven and earth is given unto me.” The enemy you call the devil doesn’t have control over the kingdoms of the world as he did. Rulership was given back to the church when Jesus told the apostles to go into the world and preach the gospel, heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the leper, freely you have received so freely give.” This they did until the false teaching about an angry God crept back in and destroyed the faith of many, but truth is being restored and soon my church will grow up into the head which is Christ.

     Soon each of my children will walk in the fullness of the power of my son and nothing will be impossible; But the body only grows when you speak the truth in love. When the pure message of my love is restored then the power of my holiness will overtake the world. There will be a day when my children walk in such holiness that sin is barley a distant memory.

     As the church grows up in love you will also grow up into holiness. Beware of any message that teaches you it’s okay to walk in darkness. That is not who you are. Christ is holy and the more you become on the outside who you are on the inside the more like heaven you will be until you are no longer like the earth person you once knew.

     My son came to save you from sin not to give you freedom to sin. Yes, my grace is alive and well and I am not counting your sins against you but how do you respond to that grace? Is it okay to injure your spouse just because he or she will forgive you? Doesn’t the blood of my son mean anything to you?

     This is why Jesus said if you love me you will keep my commandments. Only love gives you the power to walk in holiness. The more you find out about my love for you the more you fall in love with me and the more you want to be like me and put aside anything that offends me. Jesus was so much in love with me he wouldn’t do anything that he couldn’t see me doing. It’s that simple, no matter what the question, love is the answer.

     So please my children. Don’t buy into the lies the enemy wants you to believe about the world. He only has the power that has been loaned to him by men. That is why he works through them and the reason his demons must be inside someone. They need your power to be effective in the earth. Don’t give them the power of your mind by believing their lies.

     My kingdom will overcome all the kingdoms of this earth. My church will grow up to equal its head which is Christ. Believe in me and my truth. Believe in each other because you are one body. Soon there will no longer be division but the body will grow into one. There are glorious days ahead as my church returns to its first love and falls deeply in love with the one who is in love with you.

     Unity is coming my beloved. Get rid of the things that separate you from each other. Become one in Christ and one with each other and one with me and my Spirit. We are one spirit and soon we will be one mind, one accord and one body and it will be glorious,

    I love you my children. Meditate on my love until you know me, for I am Love.
 

     This was the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His grace,
I love you all,
michael

For more information please click the links below: