Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, January 27, 2017

Beyond The Voice

For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



     While praying this morning Jesus spoke to me and asked me to write down these words and share them with you.
He said:

     My loved ones. It’s time to know me in a way beyond your senses. Most of you are listening for a voice or looking for a vision, but I want you to know me by becoming one with me. This is the reason I came and saved you and delivered you and brought you into my kingdom. I came not searching for servants and workers, but came looking for a bride and even more…

     There is a way to know me beyond a voice, beyond a vision or beyond any senses that you are familiar with. This is what being one with me is all about. You are chosen to know me as you are known. Just as I told you that I and my Father are one. I want you to know what that is like. I want you not only to hear my voice and see with my eyes, I want you to know me in Spirit and truth.

     It’s time to stop focusing on the natural senses and start developing your spiritual senses. In the spirit realm, you exist inside me. In me you live and move and have your being. We are not two in this realm, we are one already. I want your minds to surrender to me also, so that you can know me fully and understand who you really are.

     There is a much higher level of consciousness that religion has blinded you to. There are ways beyond seeing, hearing, tasting, touching and feeling. These are natural senses, but there are senses only known to the heart that you can learn to live by. For example: Rest a moment and sense my love for you. Not by hearing me saying it but by feeling it with your heart. Which is better, to hear the one you love the most tell you they love you from far away, or feeling them wrap their arms around you and hold you without saying a word? There are feelings and emotions and things that can’t be expressed by words.

     I don’t just want you to love me and me to love you. I want you to become love. I want you to experience my love in a spiritual way so that you will not only know love but will become the living expression of my heart.

     These things can never be experienced unless you are willing to step up into the realm where your spirit dwells. You can’t get here by natural means, or by keeping rules and regulations, or by trying to be something that you are not. You must surrender your mind to the fact that you are accepted in the beloved. You are washed in my blood and are already perfected in the realm where I dwell.

     Think of it this way. Your body is like the garment you wear in the earth. If your shirt gets dirty because you work in the garden does that mean that you are full of dirt inside your spirit? Of course, it does not. You are clean because I made you clean. I told you to come boldly to my throne of grace. It’s not a throne of judgment.

     By learning who you are in the spirit you will learn to separate yourselves from the things of the world. You can’t fight dirt by condemning dirt. Living in my holiness comes from living and being aware that you are a spirit and not a body. You are no longer in the first man Adam who was made of dirt. You are born of me, who is spirit, and you are spirit. Learn to live as a spirit and learn to live in my love so that we can be one.

     John was in the spirit and a door was open in heaven. This door is always open. It has been open since I tore the veil in half that separated the natural world from the spirit world. You are seated with me in the heavenly realm. Your sprit lives in the heavenly realm and in your body at the same time. Think of it like a submarine. If you are in a submarine, are you in the ocean? Yes, you are. But you are a submarine too. You are in your body, but the spirit realm is all around you like the ocean.

     So you may ask, how do I step into this realm of consciousness? I am the door. I am the way, the truth and the life and you entered already when you were born again. To be absent from the body is to be present with me. What happens when the body dies? The person is no longer conscious of their body but is conscious of me. Who told you that you have to die to be in heaven. You are here already, but need to have your heart opened to see. My kingdom is a kingdom of love, it must be seen with the eyes of the heart, and not the natural eyes.

     As you become more awake to the truth that you are a spirit and you are not deformed you will experience being one with me. Your spirit has eyes and ears and senses. But even your sprit senses are not the limit. I want us to be one. I came to take your place so you could come live in mine. The biggest lie ever told was that you can’t enjoy heaven until you are dead. I lived and was conscious in both realms at the same time, and you can be also.

     John experienced heaven, Paul was caught up into this realm, Stephen saw me standing at Father’s right hand. All through the scriptures people saw me and experienced me but you have settled for lie that you can’t know me until you die. You died already. You were crucified with me, but you live. You died a death with me on that cross and you were raised into a spirit life with me and you can not only see me, but you can become one with me. We can become one heart, one mind, one being. Me in you is the hope of glory. You in me, is the cry of your heart.

     Paul understood this was a great mystery that I would leave heaven and become one with my bride on the earth. Are you willing to leave your religious mindset and become one with me in heaven?

     Come beyond the voice my loved ones and become aware that you are already one with me. I love you more than words can say, more than pictures can reveal. I am your tender lover softly tapping on the door of your heart, trying to get you awake to experience my love for you. Will you awaken my love?



     This was the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: