Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Friday, January 20, 2017

Can These Dreams Live?

For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


Genesis Chapter Two

5. When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground, 
6. and a mist was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground
7. then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Ezekiel Chapter Thirty-Seven

1. The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD and set me down in the middle of the valley; it was full of bones. 
2. And he led me around among them, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley, and behold, they were very dry. 3. And he said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” And I answered, “O Lord GOD, you know.” 
4. Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. 
5. Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. 
6.And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the LORD.”

7. So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 
8. And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them.

9. Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” 
10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.

Acts Chapter Two

1.When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place. 
2 And suddenly there came from heaven a sound like a mighty rushing wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting.



     When I woke up this morning these verses came to me. I know it seems like they may be scattered but as I was meditating on what these verses could mean I saw in a vision a valley like the one in Ezekiel, full of dry bones. But these were not dead bodies, but dead dreams. As I watched to see what would happen I heard Father’s voice and he asked me to write down his words and share them with you.

He said,

     My loved ones, so many of you have let your dreams die. Many of you have grown weary because they didn’t come to pass in the time you expected, so you just cut them off from my breath and let them die. Did you see in the scriptures you just heard in Ezekiel, the bones were dead but I didn’t just raise them up, I told my prophet to speak over them and prophesy to them? This is how it works. You prophesy over them, and my Spirit comes and puts breath in them.

     This is why your dreams die. You give up on them and you stop declaring my promise about them. You stop talking about them and you stop treating them as if they are a living thing, and you treat them like they are some inanimate object. 

     Dreams are a living thing. They are not a dead thing. I gave them to you as a promise. You must speak over them and talk about them and keep them alive in your heart. Just because it takes a long time doesn’t matter. 

     Do you remember when the angel spoke to Mary and told her about the conception of Jesus? Do you remember it says that she pondered these things in her heart? You should ponder all of my dreams and promises that I give you.

     Here is what I want you to do my loved ones. I want you to see your dreams as if they were children. Nurture them, speak to them, talk to them. Become involved with them. Don’t just stick then on a shelf and forget about them. Fellowship with them.

     So my loved ones, here is your assignment today: Make a list of all your dreams. Write them down and name them. Not just dream names. Name them as if they are people. Do what you must do for them to be real in your heart.

     Once that is done I want you to be my prophets. Speak over your dreams and prophesy over them. Call forth my breath to come and bring them back to life. Watch what I will do. I will bring them to life and will cause them to come to pass. It doesn’t matter how long it’s been. I am not limited by time or space or any lack of resource. I am Almighty and will reveal myself to you as the one who restores. If I can raise a dead body, then do you think it is difficult for me to raise a dead dream?

     I love you so much my children, and I gave you your dreams as a gift of my love. Imagine seeing yourselves standing before me with your hands open and I give you something. What did I give you? I gave you a dream. Now it’s up to you to keep it alive and water it with my promises and my love. Speak to it, nurture it, and be happy about it and be proud of it.

     This is my promise to you, if you will do as I instruct you then I will send my breath and breathe new life into your dreams. I will raise up your dead dreams and bring them to pass. But just as they say on your television; But wait, there is more.

     Many of you have loved ones, who are in heaven now, had dreams that never came to pass. You can lay hold of their dream also and I will bring it to pass for you. I will do this to honor your loved ones. I wanted their dreams to come to pass for them and there will be great delight in heaven when they find out you laid hold of their dream and brought it back to life. Do this to honor your loved ones.

     Think of it this way. Abraham’s promise was that he would become the Father of many nations. But what if Isaac decided he didn’t want children? Do you see how he brought life to his father’s dream? You can do the same. Honor those whom you love that are now with me. Speak to their dreams also. Call forth my Spirit to breathe life into their dreams and watch what I do.

     The breath I breathed into the dust brought forth a man named Adam. The breath I breathed at Pentecost brought forth a church. The breath I am about to breathe into the earth will produce heaven on earth. So be excited and be ready.

     Ezekiel was not the breath or wind that blew, but he called it into the valley. The apostles were not the breath that blew into the room at Pentecost, but they called him to where they were praying. My Spirit is my breath and you can call him to come breathe on your dreams and on your life. He would love nothing more than to bring your dead hopes and dreams back to life. I am a life-giving Spirit and there is no death in me. Everything I touch comes to life. So, call me by speaking to your dreams. Your speaking is not the life, but your speaking calls forth the life into your dream.

     I love you so very much my children and I long to see you and for you to see me; in your dreams.
  


This was the end of the words He spoke to me this morning.
I hope you are encouraged by these words,
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael

     For more information please click the links below: