Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Trying of Your Faith

For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:

michaelottministries.podomatic.com


Hebrews Chapter Six

13. For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself, 14. saying, “Surely I will bless you and multiply you.” 15. And thus Abraham, having patiently waited, obtained the promise.

Hebrews Chapter Ten

36.For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews Chapter Twelve

1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 
2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3.For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Colossians Chapter One

9. And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10. so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 
11. being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; 
12. giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. 
13.He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 
14. in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

James Chapter One

2.My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 
4. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.



     Almost every believer I know is going through some type of trial right now. It seems like we all are being tested and pushed to our limits daily. The reason it seems that way is because it is that way. As I was praying about these things this morning Father spoke to me and asked me to share these words with you.

He said,

     My loved ones, count it all joy! Yes, count it all joy! Do not shrink back and hide from problems. Face them head on with confidence knowing that your God is with you in all your troubles, and I am bringing you safely through them. However, don’t expect an easy road. The race is not won by sitting on the sideline waiting on the others to stop running. It is won by running and running, and when you fall down you get up and continue running.

     Did you ever hear a champion speaking of how easy it is to win a championship? Do you ever hear them say, “I don’t know why we practiced so much and worked so hard, it was easy and we should have just taken it easy and we still would have won?” Who ever heard of such a thing?

     You are kings and priests. You are being trained to rule and reign with the one who overcame it all and sat at my right hand. I promised him that I would make his enemies his footstool. Oh, by the way, I am going to do that in you and through you.

     Here is the problem. In the church today many people hear false messages. First, they hear preachers tell them to just come to Jesus and all their problems will be over. Let’s look at that in truth. Did Jesus have an easier life before or after he stepped into his ministry? No one was screaming “Crucify Him!” when he was a carpenter. Did the apostles have an easier life or harder life before they were called? I didn’t call you to easy street, I called you into the war of the ages.

     The second falsehood is more deceptive. People are taught the truth that they are called into battle but are not told that all the weapons they ever used before are useless, and natural weapons are not to be used in this fight.

     My weapons are totally different than the ones the world uses.
Here are some examples:

Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 
Pray for those who persecute you. 
Do good to those who abuse you. 
Love your enemies and if they are hungry feed them and if they are thirsty give them to drink. 
Overcome evil with good. 
When you have done all you can do to stand, then just stand there. It doesn’t matter how long, just stand there. 
Bless those who curse you. 
Be good to all. 
Don’t seek your own way but seek what is best for others.

     Here are some that are even stranger to the world. 
Be angry but sin not. 
Don’t let the sun go down on your wrath. 
If your brother sins against you over and over and asks forgiveness, then forgive him. 
If someone slaps the right side of your face give him the other side also; and do it in love. 
Win your race by entering into the rest given to you by the one who already won. 
These things seem so strange to the natural mind but in the spirit realm they are perfect.

     So where am I going with all this my loved ones? I am telling you the reason that many are running out of patience is because they are using the wrong weapons to fight with. They have on the shoes of anxiety and not the shoes of peace. Yes, you are in a battle but you are not fighting with earthly weapons, but with spiritual weapons. Also, you don’t have to use earthly patience and endurance. You have been given heavenly endurance and patience.

     This is why in the scripture you just heard you were told to “look unto Jesus.” You don’t get patience by looking at your problem. You don’t get patience by just trying to stick it out on your own. You get patience from looking at the one who already won this race. You will win also if you don’t give up. Do you remember that I told you that Moses endured the desert, and the wrath of Pharaoh by seeing “him” who is invisible? He was looking to me, not at the problems.

     My beloved, the trying of your faith is not a punishment from me. It is a loving Father teaching his children how to be champions. You will overcome every obstacle in your path and you will see that patient endurance is the secret of a happy life. 

     When you look at Jesus you will be given confidence that you can win your race also. You will no longer fret and worry and say “Oh my, what are we going to do?” Instead you will look at your problem and then look back at Jesus and laugh and say “we've got this. We can do it.” Right in the midst of your troubles you can enter into his finished work and patiently wait for your victory.

     I do love you so much my children. I love you so much that I chose you and adopted you and put you into my son. It’s the safest place you could ever be. Your troubles and trials will pass and you will stand before me one day so happy that you overcame.

     Don’t be discouraged my loved ones. Don’t let your enemy tell you that your troubles are punishment from me because you failed. That is not true. Your troubles are the climber’s mountain, the jumper’s hurdles, they are the lifters weights, they are the runner’s mile. Each obstacle you overcome makes you stronger.

     Do just like my beloved son. Set your eyes on the prize and don’t give up. There is an eternity of reward for the one who finishes the race. I am your biggest fan. I chose you and I have every intention of showing you just what a champion you are. Don’t give up my loved ones. We can do this, you in me and me in you.



     This was the end of the words he spoke to me this morning. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click the links below: