Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Power Returns



For an audio version of this message
please click the link below:



Acts Chapter Thirteen

1. Now there were in the church at Antioch prophets and teachers, Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen a lifelong friend of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2. While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

3. Then after fasting and praying they laid their hands on them and sent them off.

4. So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.

5. When they arrived at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews.

Acts Chapter Sixteen

6.And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia.

7. And when they had come up to Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them.

8. So, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas. 9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: a man of Macedonia was standing there, urging him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.”

10. And when Paul had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go on into Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.



     I woke up this morning as I usually do at 3:16 and these verses were dancing in my heart. Usually I know this is Father’s way of wanting to teach me something or to give me something to share. I pondered and meditated on these verses until Father’s voice came to me and he asked me to write down these words and share them with you.

     He said,
My beloved ones, I love you and I am so happy that you are spreading the good news of the message of my beloved son. I also hear the cries of your hearts longing for the power that was in the message the early church preached. You wonder why signs and wonders and miracles are few and far between. I want to give you your answer and it’s more simple than you think.

     This message about the church at Antioch was given to you as an example. Do you notice it said there were several prophets and teachers and they worshiped and fasted and were seeking me for direction? This is what is missing in the church of today. You meet and worship and have your messages and rush out to get to lunch or dinner and there is no time for corporate prayer and fasting and seeking me. If you will change these things you will see great improvement in your results.

     Did you notice that Saul and Barnabas were sent out but not the others? Why weren’t they all sent out? It is simple my loved ones. My son is in charge of the church. I put all things pertaining to the church under his control. He is building the church through you.

     We sent Holy Spirit to you to be your guide. Do you remember the scripture Jesus spoke to you in John chapter fourteen? He said he would pray to me and I would send you another helper like him who would be with you forever. He said this helper is Holy Spirit. He is another helper just like my beloved son. Was Jesus a helper to the disciples? Yes, he was but who was in charge? My son was in charge.

     Here lies the problem. In your day, a helper is not in charge. A helper is someone whom you give orders to and they do what you want. This is not the case with Holy Spirit. He follows the same example as Jesus did. The helper you received is the one who gives you the power to carry out the mission you receive from him. So many people today go off on their own and expect Holy Spirit to empower them when they are not doing what He told them to do. They don’t know what to do because they haven’t spent time fasting and praying and seeking me.

     When you do this you will get an answer and will be given instructions of where to go and what to do. Just as at Antioch some of you will be told to go and some will be told to stay and help others.

     Do you remember the man whom Jesus said had the most faith he had seen in Israel? He was the centurion and he said that he was a man with authority and under authority. He tells one to go and he goes and another to do something else and he does it. This is the kingdom. Jesus decides who goes, where they go, and who stays. It is his plan you are supposed to be working and not your own.

     Did you notice in the scripture you just heard in Acts sixteen who it was that stopped Paul and Barnabas from going into Bithynia? It was the Spirit of my son. He works everything according to his own plan. He has a plan for spreading the gospel, and kingdom power comes when you get instructions from heaven. Even Jesus followed this protocol when he said “I only do what I see my Father doing.”

     My beloved ones, take some time to gather together and fast and pray and worship me. Holy Spirit will speak to you when your hearts are ready to hear and you will receive your instructions. Then the power that you seek to help save the world will work for you. Amazing things happen when a fellowship gathers in corporate prayer, praying in one mind and one accord.

     Think of it like an army. As long as you do what your commander tells you to do then you will receive the supplies and ammunition you need. If you go rogue and get away from the battle plan you will be powerless. I will never leave you, but you will not accomplish my plan.

     Come to me my loved ones. Spend time fasting and praying together. When your heart says that it is more important to hear my instruction than it is to eat then you will get your answer. Saving the world was my idea. Believe me I have lots of plans to hand out, but very few have their hands out waiting for these plans. I long to give you everything you want and need to preach this glorious gospel, but it will only work if you do it according to heaven’s plan.

     I love you my children and I’ll be patiently waiting to hear your worship and prayers as you come together to seek me and my will. If you seek you will find me. You must seek me with your whole heart and not just half of it. I am so longing to see the power of the gospel return to the church, for this brings glory to my son.

     Don’t forget my loved ones. Love each other and forgive each other, and be excited and ready, for days of glory are coming soon.



     This was the end of the words he spoke to me a few moments ago. I hope you are encouraged by these words.
Until next time,
Grow Rich in His Grace,
I love you all,
michael


For more information please click the links below: