Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Forget and Remember



     As I sat down today to write I had a subject that I wanted to share with you all and I was ready to put it into print and watch the wisdom leap from the page. Not that I consider myself wise, for the scriptures say that God takes the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. So I realized that I must be most confounding to all of you who are full of wisdom. I would much rather be God's fool than the world's wisest man.

     Anyway, that’s enough rambling. So as I began to write I asked the Lord, “What I should write to your people? What would you like to say to your people today? What is the most urgent message you would like to publish today?” Then in His loving, kind voice He spoke these words into my heart.

Forget your cares and problems but remember I love you.

Forget that there is trouble all around but remember that I am with you.

Forget all your failures but remember that in me you have purpose and destiny.

Forget all your anger and frustration but remember to love all who offend you.

Forget what it's like to be lonely but remember I live inside you.

Forget that you have weaknesses but remember that my grace is sufficient.

Forget how to hold a grudge but remember how to forgive.

Forget how to be discouraged but remember how to rejoice.

Forget how to cry in sorrow but remember laughter is the language of heaven.

Forget guilt and confusion but remember

There’s a cross between where you have been and where you are going. 


I hope you are encouraged by these words.

Until next time,

Grow rich in His grace,

I love you all,

michael

For more information please visit our website at: