Contact me at this email address.

michaelallenott@gmail.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

From Your Father



     This was given to me on March 18, 2011 while in prayer for someone. As I was praying the Lord spoke to my heart and asked me to write it down and send it to them. So I did, but later as I read it I realized that much of it pertained to me also. We know that God gives things to each of His children but expects us to share with each other. For the sake of keeping the person to whom it was written anonymous some parts were deleted from this writing but most of it is completely intact. I hope maybe you can also profit from His gracious words. 

Below are the gracious words that He spoke:

     I have longed for the day when I could be your father and you could completely surrender to me, when I could have your heart and your trust. When I could show you of my great love for you and how with great love and affection and care I formed you in your mother's womb. I have longed to show you how I laid out a plan for your life. It is a good plan full of joy and purpose and gifting. It is a plan that will give you reward in heaven and blessings for eternity. Real blessings are laid up in the next age. All the blessings in this age such as money and prestige are all just temporary. I love you too much to let you go into eternity without treasure laid up here.

     There is a day coming when all the works of all people are tried in my fire. In my scriptures in first Corinthians chapter three it is explained how all the works of mankind will be tried in the fire in that day. Only those deeds with eternal purpose and done in love will receive reward. All others will be burned with fire. Even though my people will be saved their whole life's purpose will be burned up and that's not the plan I have for you. I want you to go to sleep each night knowing that today you helped build the eternal Kingdom. I will give you the rest you desire and the blessings of my presence.

     You have been so afraid that if you surrendered to me I would make you do something you are not comfortable with. Afraid that you might be put into positions that you are embarrassed about. I want you to know that all I want is all of you. I want much better things for you than you want for yourself.

     You have fought so hard to hold on to things that have no real meaning. Please trust me and let me build a life in you that is full of joy. All the things that you have lost and the things that you will give up for my kingdom and purpose will be restored. Remember what I said in Mark chapter ten?

     Then Peter began to say unto him, lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
     It's the things you are grasping on to that are drowning you. Like a person carrying a stone through the river. If you are going to come to the top you have to let go of that stone and climb up on the Rock. You have built your life upon shifting sand and the only way I could repair it is to tear it down to the foundation and rebuild it upon the true Rock. If you will let me I will build you the life that you can live. Not full of burdens and worries but full of life and faith.

     Let me paint this picture in your heart. I want you to behold this image until you are changed into it. Every day I want you to quit seeing yourself in the mirror and start seeing me in you. I live in you and have my life inside you. You are not limited to what is inside your natural talents and abilities. You have unlimited resources inside of you. These things reside in your true being, which is your spirit.

     Your spirit is born of me and is one with me. It's the only part of you that is real and eternal. Your body is the earth suit that makes you able to touch and make contact with natural things. It will come under the power of my Spirit if you will subject it to me. If you will surrender your body to my Spirit I will heal and change it and cause your health to spring forth.

     Here is another key. You've been thinking and wondering about the Garden of Eden. This garden is in your spirit. Your spirit you received when you were born again is the part of you that is born of me. As you begin to look into your spirit you will see me and know that we have a meeting place there.

     Your spirit is like your body. It has eyes, ears, fingers, a nose, a voice and a mind. You can start living in a consciousness of me by looking into the mind of your spirit. Your natural mind can be taught to be still and focus on the mind of your spirit. The way to do this is to be conscious of every thought and imagination. Don’t let worry or fear live in it. Cast it out in my name. When you start to imagine bad things cast them down. Replace your thoughts with my promises and you will be changed. Soon you will be able to visit me anytime you like by looking inside your heart or spirit. That is our meeting place. That is our garden.

     The very first thing you have to do is forgive yourself. You have to know that my blood is more than enough to wash away all sin. You must not condemn yourself for anything. You also need to know that you can make a new start right where you are today by meeting me in the spirit. When you pray in the Spirit the Holy Spirit is giving your spirit a language of prayer. This prayer opens the channel or the portal of heaven so that you can become one with me.

     Doesn't this sound better than the struggles you've been in? Which would you rather have, a job that you hate full of strife and contention or fellowship with heaven? I'm not asking you to preach to millions of people or to do things outside of who you are. I'm asking you for a relationship where you can speak with me face to face.

     I want to show you the blessings that are yours for eternity. I want you to know the love a Father who knows how to love. Who loves you exactly as you are but wants to change you for your benefit not mine. I want you to know you are loved for who you are and not for what you can do.

     Our relationship is not based on performance. It's based on blood. I love you not for what you do but because you are mine. I have many other things to tell you but I want to tell you in the garden where we meet. Soon if you choose you shall walk with me in peace and I shall reveal my ways and my heart to you. But this is your choice.

     Ask of me and I'll give you the stars of heaven for your inheritance. Please, I ask of you because my great love for you knows no end. You know now how it feels to lose fellowship with your child. I feel the same way about you. I am longing for your fellowship. Please say yes to me and let me turn your broken life into eternal spring. Forget the cares of this world and let me lavish you with my grace. I am calling my beloved. Will you answer? 


I hope you find encouragement in these words,

Until next time,

Grow rich in His grace,

I love you all,

michael

For more information please visit our website at: